Amanda Peet tells all of her Pop Culture upbringing in Yahoo’s Popsessions questionnaire:
1. What article of clothing could you not live without? My Gap underwear.
2. Who is your favorite tweeter? Sarah Paulson and Bill Gates. Does Bill Gates tweet? I’m pretty sure he does. I read his blog, so if he tweets too, I will read. Obsessively.
3. What do you eat or drink while watching a movie in the theater? Raisinets.
4. What was the first movie you saw? ”Meet Me in St. Louis.”
5. What song was playing during your first kiss? I don’t remember! That’s so sad.
6. Did you have a poster of a celeb on your wall when you were a kid or a teen? Um, yes. Christopher Atkins.
7. What movie makes you cry? So many. “Hannah and Her Sisters” really stands out.
8. What movie character do you wish you could be? I’d like to be someone on “Games of Thrones.” My husband [David Benioff] makes the show.
9. What’s the TV show you never miss? ”Game of Thrones” of course!
10. What TV show would you like to live in? ”It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.” “New Adventures of Old Christine” or “Arrested Development.” I want to be with a bunch of weird people apparently.
11. What TV theme song do you still remember the words to? ”Three’s Company”!
12. What’s the guiltiest pleasure currently on your DVR? I don’t want to offend anyone (laughing). Pass!
13. What is your favorite karaoke song? Anything from “Guys and Dolls.”
14. What is your favorite album? Jackson Brown ”Late for the Sky,” Joni Mitchell ”Blue,” boy I sound old … the “White Album,” Bruce Springsteen ”Nebraska,” Bruce Springsteen ”Born in the U.S.A,” Bruce Springsteen anything …
15. What website do you visit when no one is watching? It’s not printable.
16. What phone app do you use the most? I’m technologically an imbecile. But I do use the camera phone! Oh wait, that’s not an app. I just learned what Instagram was a few minutes ago, does that count?
17. What did you want to be when you grew up? I pretty much wanted to be an actress.
18. Which actress did you admire while growing up? I really liked Carol Burnett.
19. Which actress do you admire currently? Emma Thompson is my favorite. And Sarah Paulson. Yep.